No Ways Tired

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

PWD T2 Days Remaining 147

I gotta have my morning coffee.....

that is..... KENYA darkest roast (3/4 of a 16 oz cup) adding steamed milk and English Toffee flavorings.   It foams richly at the top....  I bring along a glass coffee cup to pour about a third of it into.... it's hot and smooth.   I keep refilling cup till its gone on the remaining 20 minute drive to work...


Oh... but first I take my meter numbers.   I remember today that I forgot LAST NIGHT to inject my Lantus.... man -- I was tired at 10:22 pm.      So it goes.  UP DOWN AND ALL AROUND!  This mornings number is 114 mg/dl    Now... back to the coffee.... I take my medicine along with it and then I chill (I caffeine UP!) for about an hour!

There are certain other little perks to my morning coffee break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment